Welcome! The creative studio is an on going work in progress about the process of creating.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Creativity and Time

We all struggle to find time to do the things we love to do versus the time for obligations, work and family.
Since I have not posted since I started in April, you can see my creative time for this blog never happened.  I had hoped to do some painting and drawing but most of my creative time went to photography and photoshop.  I shot a lot of picture especially of a herd of pintos I adopted.  You can see the images and posts on their blog at http://pointarenapintos.blogspot.com.  In this paragraph there are germs for future posts and discussions regarding making time for creativity, photography as an art form, etc.

My resolution for this year is to  be more creative with my art work, writing etc and to post regularly on this blog.Today, New Year's Day's creative post  is written as I am participating in "a river of stones" project " a river of stones is an international project started by Fiona & Kaspa to encourage people to engage with the world through writing a short observational piece every day during January." 


I think they have come up with a wonderful idea as it gives me and anyone participating a reminder to stop and reflect.  In the right column you will see I have posted their badge and if you wish to participate you can go to http://ariverofstones.blogspot.com/2010/12/welcome.html

No comments:

Post a Comment