Welcome! The creative studio is an on going work in progress about the process of creating.

Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7th Small Stones


no sound
peace
patter of kitten paws
love the sound “ brrrrrrr" kittens make sometimes when they run


Text above is my stone for the day but I had to include this photo as  I shot it this afternoon with my Canon point and shoot rather than with my Nikon.  I am very impressed with the quality of detail.  At some future date I will clean up the flash shadow.  Everything on this blog is a work in progress.

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely cat (and stone)! I would find her inspiring too if she lived with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cat, and a brilliant picture too! We had a cat who always made that 'brrr' sound when you spoke to her. That was the thing I missed the most when she died, but sometimes I can still hear it when I think about her. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is beautiful! How elegantly she has her paws arranged on the cover - she's a true poser! Your stone describes the grace which even kittens possess.

    ReplyDelete